Featured Post

Friday, August 28, 2015

Flash Fiction (Story #3)

     9:38PM
Text message from my older brother, Sam: "My damn flight has been delayed because of this hurricane. I guess I'm going to be spending the night at the airport, so don't worry about picking me up tonight. Love ya bro."
     12:02AM
Text message #2: "Dude, do me a favor and let Marie know I'm stuck. She won't answer her phone for some reason. Please explain to her that I'm not doing this to get out of going to her mother's birthday party! LOL. Talk to you in the morning bro."
     4:56AM
Text Message #3: "Just wanted to let you know that I'm not alone..."
     7:05AM
Frantic call from Sam's wife, Marie: "Sam's plane crashed last night. There... There were no survivors. Air traffic control lost contact with the plane around 10:00PM last night. They said it exploded mid-air at around midnight. Oh my god! Sam is dead!"



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...