Featured Post

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Confused


I've been festering in this shell. This hell...
Driving through the fog towards the blue...
Clueless about what to do...
"Hey man, you gotta smoke?"
As he coughs and spits, and begins to choke.
"No dude, I had to quit."
Then I lit one up, as if I give a shit.
I've been beaten and bruised and dragged to my knees.
And the perpetrator is always me...
Am I in Georgia or Tennessee?
Where is home? Where could it be?
I look at profound quotes from the dead and gone...
I remember the lyrics, but forgot the song...
There are ceramic figures everywhere I look...
With this stick I will smash them. I'll take back what they took...
Don't worry about me, I'll be all right...
You may see me on Channel 9 tomorrow night...







 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...