Featured Post

Sunday, November 25, 2012

I often wonder what things would be like if my life was normal. I suppose "normal" is a relative term. Everyone has ups and downs in their lives. I have had several weeks of unadulterated, terrible luck; that is not seeming to be getting any better. Things are about as bad as they have ever been. I've been steadily working on my book. Of course, I have stopped the past couple of days due to a deep depression that has set in. Putting up the Christmas tree yesterday didn't help matters. I just hope everything gets better soon, because I am slowly sinking ever deeper within this hell of despair... I am praying for a Christmas miracle. If something doesn't change soon, we will be celebrating the holidays under a bridge somewhere. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...