Featured Post

Monday, June 27, 2022

I'd rather be in New Mexico

I have nothing brilliant or profound to say... I'd rather be in New Mexico where the dry desert wind constantly hits my face. I'd miss certain things here like picking blackberries in the early mornings in June. I may even miss the lush green landscape at times, but I'd still rather be in New Mexico. Between now and dead is how I'm looking at things now. You have to choose where on this spinning rock you want to spend your fleeting time. Is it the humidity-riden south in summer or the cool desert wind? Only out of obligation am I still wiping sweat and swatting bugs in this pretty but uncomfortable environment. We only have a few minutes on this earth in the grand scheme of things. Where would you rather be? If you're happy where you are stay and be happy. If not, go to where you will be. Personally.... I'd rather be in New Mexico...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...