Featured Post

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Inevitable Dawn


Exhausting, listening to Mozart on a rainy night...
TV has lost it's luster and it's hard to see without the light...
The fireplace flickers with a nonexistence of nothingness...
I request a do-over to no avail...
Where the hell am I?
Aimlessly walking the slushy, cold roads...
The hills compromise my aching legs, but I drudge on...
The mixed vocals of Requiem echo in my ears on this lost night...
I have the taste of loneliness on my dry tongue, forcing  me to exhale and see a burst of steam that dissipates into the night air like all my hopes and dreams...
I stand in the cold rain like a statue, lost in the passing world. Like the sweet songs in my cold ears, I fade into the night; wishing for a reprieve, and an extension of the darkness, as I run from of the inevitable dawn...
   

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...