Featured Post

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday Morning

 
As I walked through the scenic beauty, the December sun shone down upon me. Things were clearer this morning, and I am starting to feel at peace. Lost in thought, my trek turned from a little excursion to a several mile hike. Being that I'm not in the best shape, this was quite the feat for me. I was distracted by the lovely day and ignored my aching legs. I ignored my throbbing back, and released all my inner pain. I stopped and took a drink of my bottled water, and closed my eyes. The warm sun on my face made me forget that this was a winter walk, and reminded me of a fresh spring day. All in all, as bad as things are, this morning made me realize that life is actually beautiful.

* Above is an actual pic of my walk

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...