Featured Post

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Strange March day

The weather is reminiscent of autumn today. Doesn't feel like March. There's just something in the air. It's strangley dry and breezy. There are long, narrow clouds streaming across the pale blue sky. I am feeling desperate today, which is all too familiar. Counting out change, I find myself in the same situation almost on a monthly basis. There's never enough money. A wave of nausea rushes over me, as does a flood of anxiety. What the hell are we going to do? I'd play the lottery, but I don't feel like throwing away the last of my money on a chance to make more. I never understood gambling. It's a game that is set up to lose you money. Sure, people occasionally win, but why take the chance? It's a mystery. At any rate, here I am again... Struggling on this strange March, Sunday afternoon...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...