Featured Post

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November Afternoon


It's freezing, raining, and this day in general blows...
It's cold, but not quite cold enough for snow...
People file out of the office on this pre-holiday week...
They all have things to do and people to meet...
My heart is not into my tedious workload...
My mind drifts to rush hour, with the accidents and wet roads...
I wish something different would happen today...
Maybe wake up in somewhere like Monterey...
The same turkey dinner at the extended families' house...
With their sparkling godly morals that I could never espouse...
I recall one Thanksgiving sitting alone...
I had a frozen pizza and no reason to have a phone...
All I'm asking is for a little something new...
For a nice surprise to fall out of the blue...
My predictable life is getting pretty mundane...
All I'm saying is instead of beer,why not Champagne?



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...