Featured Post

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

11/7/12

I've been diligently working on my book. I think it's mainly to keep my mind off the darkness of my life at the moment. I have been looking for a job, but with this economy, the job market is not doing so well. After last night's election results, I'll be lucky to find anything. Things just keep happening to us lately which leads me to believe that this curse is real. I smashed my finger in the car door two days ago. The x-rays showed a small fracture in my middle finger. It really makes it hard to type, but I'm doing OK. If my luck doesn't change soon, I feel that I will fall into this dark pit of desperation that I will have a hard time recovering from. I will just keep working on my book and continue to look for work. It's hard to keep my optimism at this point, but I'm still holding out hope that something will change soon...  

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...