Featured Post

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Matter of Time

Since I lost my job last week, I've went through many stages. Denial, anger, sadness, and finally acceptance. Things happen, and you move on. I realize that I am more capable than I previously thought. I know that I can do great things; and it's just a matter of time before someone besides me realizes that too, and pays me an obscene amount of money to have me in their employ. I'm sure it's just a matter of time... Of course time is the issue isn't it. I can't just start bombarding everyone with resumes, and expect to find a meaningful job in a few days. I know it doesn't work like that... If anyone out there knows of anyone needing a brilliant, and talented unemployed type, please send them my way... :)

To view my online resume:
Resume

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...