Featured Post

Saturday, August 10, 2024

The frayed red rope on the chair quietly beckons me to entertain the thought...
I've lived my best years...
Wasting away into obscurity losing friends along the way...
Finding less and less of a point anymore....
A couple of people milling around a stale smelling funeral home talking about how I'll be missed and what a shame, only to return to normal life on Monday. This isn't a cry for help. It's merely a "what if" scenario. I wouldn't do it because I still may have a couple decent years with the grandkids but these thoughts stand in the hallway nodding my way as if to say you have options loser. Most days they are absent but they did hold up a glass in a cheers gesture today and I oddly smiled their way.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I write stuff...